Services and Amenities
LONG TERM CARE
Colonial Oaks provides long term care for those residents who can no longer take care of themselves. We provide 24 hour nursing care which includes the following:
- On call physician coverage
- 24 hour call light system by the bed and in the bathroom
- Medication administration
- Pharmacy services
- 3 meals a day plus snacks and assistance with feeding if needed
- Dietary services
- Wander guard system
- In House Laundry
- Housekeeping services
- Maintenance services
- Full time wound care nurse
- In house rehabilitation team providing physical, occupation and speech therapies.
- 24 hours Video surveillance
- Coded access to the building
- Additional security provided by EJGH’s security team
- Generators providing emergency power for the entire building for up to 2 weeks if
- Beauty/barber services (additional fee)
Other amenities we offer for the residents include:
- Free Wi fi access
- Activities every day of the week
- Religious services and welcoming people of all faiths
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Outdoor Courtyard
- Physician services such as podiatry, dentistry, optometry and psychiatrist
The only thing NOT INCLUDED is the TV and cable. We ask the families to provide the TV, if they want, no bigger than 40 inches and flat screen only (mount provided). Family will have to contact the cable company if interested in having cable or a simple TV
antenna can be used. Our maintenance staff is happy to help you mount it.
We also offer in house:
- Hospice care – provides comfort and pain-free living during the final phases of life.
- Respite care – short term temporary care for those caregivers needing a break. Minimum stay is 5 nights for this service and subject to bed availability.
Please note: We are a non smoking facility.